One-Stop Swab Centre for Your Pre-event Testing
MOH Approved, Fast & Reliable.
Centrally located in Paragon.
ART for Pre-event Testing
Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) can be taken for the purpose of pre-event testing for individuals who are not fully vaccinated. You should get tested within 24 hours before the end of the event. ART results are typically ready within 15 to 30 minutes after the collection of samples.
Price excludes prevailing GST.
A Pre-Event Test (PET) refers to a Covid-19 test taken by an attendee or patron who wishes to enter a venue where selected events, business, or activities are being held.
Attendees /patrons are required to obtain a valid negative Covid 19 test result to participate in the event or activity. A valid negative Covid-19 test refers to a negative ART test administered or supervised by MOH-approved COVID-19 Test Providers.
Negative results obtained from self-administered ART test and self-administered ART test performed under supervision by parties other than MOH approved COVID-19 test providers are not recognised for PET.
An attendee is exempted from PET if he/she:
- Has been fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the appropriate regimen or World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines (e.g. Pfizer- BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna, AstraZeneca SKBio, Serum Institute of India, Janssen, Sinopharm, Sinovac CoronaVac) including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems; or
- Has recovered from COVID-19 i.e. less than 270 days of first positive Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test result obtained in Singapore; or
- Has a negative result on a pre-event test (PET) by an MOH-approved COVID-19 Test Provider in the past 24 hours, covering the duration of the stipulated activity.
- Is a child aged 12 years and below, who is no eligible for vaccines currently under the National Vaccination Programme (subject to an overall attendance cap of 20% of attendees).
Source: Ministry of Health
The validity of the COVID-19 test result is 24 hours from the time the attendee/patron was registered in-person at the testing premises. As long as the result is still valid, the attendee/patron may enter and stay in the premise of the event, business, or activity. Hence, the attendee/patron must get tested:
- Before the start of your visit to the event, business, or activity; and
- At most 24 hours before the end of the attendance at the event, business, or activity.
If you are feeling unwell, please see a general practitioner as soon as possible for further assessment.
You will not be able to take ART if you display any acute respiratory infection symptoms such as cough or fever.
An ART-positive suggests that you may have been infected with COVID-19. You should self-isolate at home for at least 72 hours and immediately stop your social activities including going to work.
This will allow you to safely recover, monitor your health and avoid spreading the virus further. If you are feeling unwell, or feeling well and aged 60 and above, and unvaccinated, please visit a Swab and Send Home (SASH) clinic.